Cities Of The Future is a global, Limited Edition series featuring some of the world’s most iconic cities. The stunning illustrations by Luke Halls, the renowned digital artist, offer a utopian vision of famous future cityscapes in the year 2220, including London, Seoul, Sydney and Singapore.
Explore a utopian vision of tomorrow and discover a rich world of flavour. Our journey is 200 years in the making. Like those who came before us, we stride forward with eyes firmly on the horizon, moving towards a future teeming with endless possibilities. Johnnie Walker Blue Label Cities of the Future 2220 is the shared vision of Johnnie Walker and Luke Halls, the renowned digital artist. Together, Johnnie Walker and LukeHalls have crafted an innovative collaboration to create inspired territories, imagining what some of the world’s most iconic cities may look like 200 years from now.
These intricate illustrations of the future are matched by the rare whiskies and two centuries of craft that creates the remarkable depth of flavour found in every bottle of the velvety smooth Johnnie Walker Blue Label. Inside every bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label are remarkably rare handpicked single malt and grain whiskies from the four corners of Scotland each bringing unique flavours and distinctive character of their own. Only 1 in 10,000 casks in our unparalleled reserves of over 10 million maturing Scotch whiskies has the richness and character required to intricately craft Johnnie Walker Blue Label, including some irreplaceable casks from long-closed “ghost” distilleries.
Luke Halls’ illustration of London in the 23rd century explores the theme of AI empowered cities, reimagining the UK capital as a wind energy powered metropolis. Its layers of classical architecture complemented by lightweight geometric skyscrapers of steel and mirrored glass. Multi-layered green spaces and sky parks climb their exteriors as well as lining the banks of the Thames and covering its bridges. Aerial trains and flying ‘peakbuses’ evolved from the city’s iconic red double-deckers speed between these shining towers on skyrails, providing for the heartbeat of the city and allowing rapid transit from zones 1 to 67.
??• Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Cities of the Future 2220 Limited edition design, is the shared vision of Johnnie Walker and Luke Halls, the renowned digital artist.
• Together, Johnnie Walker and Luke Halls have crafted an innovative collaboration to create inspired territories, imagining what some of the world’s most iconic cities may look like 200 years from now. This limited edition is a utopian vision of London in 2220.
• These intricate illustrations of the future are matched by the rare whiskies and two centuries of craft that creates the remarkable depth of flavour found in every bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label.
• This velvety smooth and vibrant Scotch is crafted using rare hand-selected whiskies from across the four corners of Scotland including some irreplaceable casks from long-closed “ghost” distilleries.
• Rolling waves of rich spice give way to a deep surge of vanilla sweetness and honey. Caramel and hazelnuts course through dark chocolate before ending a luxuriously long, smoky finish.
• The rare whiskies, intricate craft and innovative collaboration of Johnnie Walker and Luke Halls, make this limited edition design the perfect gift to give to the ones who keep walking.
• Scan the front of the bottle with your smartphone to immerse yourself in the future.
Alcohol Volume- 40 %
Bottle Size- 70cl
Availability: In stock
Country Of Origin- UK
Brand - Johnnie Walker
➲ We are fully secured By Go Daddy.
➲ Buy your gift before 4pm to get next day delivery in the UK.
➲ All gifts come with a free gift card that you can add a message, at checkout.
➲ Standard delivery - £7.99
➲ International Delivery available.
➲ Huge range of unique gifts.
➲ Excellent customer service.
➲ Click here to see our customer reviews